With Spider-Man: Miles Morales right around the corner, so is the remastered version of Marvel’s Spider-Man that’s coming to PS5 at launch. While we’ve gotten tons of footage and info for Spider-Man: Miles Morales in the past couple of months, Not much was known about Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered, until now.
Community Director of Insomniac Games, James Stevenson released a lengthy post on the PlayStation Blog announcing improvements and changes on Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Is Available Through A Purchase of Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition
- Ray-Traced Reflections and Ambient Shadows
- Character Upgrades – Higher Fidelity Skin, Eye, and Teeth Shaders to Individually Rendered Strands of Hair
- In-Game Face Model for Peter Parker Changed To Ben Jordan (Originally John Bubniak)
- 60 FPS Frame Rate
- Near-Instant Loading Times
- Spatial 3D Audio on Compatible Headphones
- Taking Advantage of the DualSense Controller’s Haptic Feedback and Adaptive Triggers
- New Photo Mode Features
- The Amazing Spider-Man Suit Included As One of Three New Suits
As of right now, it looks like your Save Data that you had for Spider-Man on PlayStation 4 will NOT carry over to the PlayStation 5.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered is set for release on November 12th as part of the Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition.